1935 Oldsmobile door internals

ThatsMe

If you mean the wood, and you have a Fisher body, I don't think it exists. If you mean the linkages and mechanisms, and you have a Fisher body, look here, several Fisher body manuals are posted:

http://chevy.oldcarmanualproject.com

If you have a Holden body, I have no idea. I'll have to wait and see what our members from Australia have to say. Good luck.

Edited by Bloo (see edit history)

I don't know if the 30s Australian market cars were shipped CKD from US, or if the bodies were made by Holden in Australia and fitted to US chassis. 

There was an Aussie named Ivan Saxton who used to post here frequently. He would know, but haven't seen anything from him in some time, nearly a year. I think Ivan was in his 80s then, but he was a trove of Australian and Empire automotive knowledge.

• Like 1

`35 Pontiac, and `35 Oldsmobile used the same bodies, only difference is the dash and the exterior belt line, Oldsmobile has a double bead belt line. I think the door internals are the same. Attached is a front door picture from my `35-`36 Pontiac shop manual. I took several pictures, this one is the best i could do.

DSCN5863.JPG

• 2 weeks later...