trany useing fluid

hello again every one. im having a problem with my tranny its seems to be losing fluid but its not leaking and the mod valve is good so im dumb founded by this problem does anyone have any suggestions

Up until 91, these cars used a vacuum modulator as the engine load input to the transmission. A small leak in the modulator diaphragm will leak fluid into the engine where it is burned, but any appreciable leakage usually leaves a pretty dense white cloud from the exhaust.

ive checked thr mod valve and there is no sign of fluid in the vacum line so im still clues less do you guys thinks its something major or minor

Analyzing your post, I have to ask the basics: How much trans fluid are you using in what period of time? Are you checking the dipstick when trans is hot and in park? Did you look to see if pan gasket and seals are dry? Another method is to put on a lift and use a blacklight to spot the leak.

ronvb

ts useing like a qt every day depending how for i drive it the seals seam to be in good shape its never leaving a podle so yet im still mind boggled

Well it must be going somewhere. Given that it does not drip sounds like a pinhole somewhere. Putting down an old white sheet on the drive. Get the car good and warm/drive around the block a few times then stop over the sheet. Keep the car in drive, hold brakes on hard, and rev up to 1500-1800 a few times holding it there for 10-15 seconds, then ease off the sheet.

Bet you find at least a few drops to point to.

A quart a day is A Lot.