Jump to content

ANYONE know about these hub caps on my '52 Windsor Saratoga?

Recommended Posts

I am simply curious.  I like them but know NOTHING about them.  Factory or not?  Era?  Maker?  They are 2 or 3 piece-depending upon how you look at it.  Screw/bolt together and apart.  Thanks.  It's anew project I am beginning to look into a little bit.  I appreciate any feedback if anyone recognizes the wheels/wheel covers/hob caps, or whatever these are officially considered to be!  She's a 1952 Chrysler Windsor Saratoga 4 door w/331 Hemi.  Thanks!

52 chrysler windsor saratoga wheels.jpg

Saratoga Chrysler Windsor 52 wheels.jpg

Edited by jmshawii
Typo (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...