Early Teens Dash Panel?

Ken Felton

Hello,

I am new to the board, and maybe 4 to 5 years into the antique car hobby.  This dash panel came in a parts lot I acquired.  It is label Model T, however someone I was referred said that it was not from a Model T.  He thought it might be a late teens Package.  I traded emails with Tim whom is very knowledgeable with Packard's and he said it was not part he recognized as Packard.  He referred me to this message board, which I looking forward to exploring more in-depth.   If anyone could help me identify this part, I would appreciate it.  Thanks Ken

Dash Panel.jpg

We have one that came to us labeled “Marmon” …. But, Scott Bonesteel is correct that it is Plymouth. A customer sent his Plymouth parts to us for woodgrain and that is how the one we already had got a correct ID. 

• Like 2

Couple of photos as installed:  Squared off gauges/glove box is 34 Dodge, oval ones 34 Plymouth, both take the same top rail, although IMHO it looks best in the Plymouth because the rounded edges match the gauges/glove box better.  Again note that this does NOT fit the open cars (convertible coupe).

IMG01095-20141025-2113[1].jpg

c9fd_3.jpg