How do I fit the engine harness through the Spark Plug tubes?

mdmarkin

I have my spark plug wires run through the tubes and properly connected to the distributor caps. Now I have to get that thick set of engine wires through the left spark plug tube and out the proper holes and its tight in there.  Any suggestions on this feat would be most appreciated.  Thanks

If I understood your problem, here is what I do.

I usually put the wires in the conduit (tubes) before connecting them to the cap. The wires without the ends installed fit through the conduit easier. Start with the longest and then the next longest until all of the wires are in the conduit. Then I cut the ends that  are going into the cap to make all of the wire ends going to the spark plugs the same length. Next, I solder the ends that go into the cap to the wires.

• Like 1

I have the spark plug wires in through the tube where they should be. That in itself was a chore.  What I am referring to is the harness wires that run to the generator, coil, and the temperature gauge. That's were I am seem to be out of room. 

I made this video because I saw nothing that helped me at the time. I didn't mention it alot in the video, but keep the wires bare and  not in cloth binding. This is for your Over drive-coil and temperature gauge wires. This is a shade tree attempt and in no way am I professtional....Again this is the way I did it, but many will tell you there's more than one way to skin a cat.... Good luck! 

• Like 1