Packard Project Cars and Parts Cars For Sale

mlavin73

Hello Packard fans! I’m trying to help my father sell some of his Packards and thought I’d try here. Pictures can be provided to serious inquiries. Here is a list of the “Project Cars” and “Parts Cars” he has for sale. He is located in Northern NJ. Any questions can be posted here or sent through AACA messaging and I will connect you with my father. Haters, please keep scrolling and keep your comments to yourself. I’m just trying to help my father out. Thank you!

Project Cars:

• 1940 Packard Convertible Sedan 
  • 1937 Packard Super Eight Club Sedan - Running / Driving Car. Rebuilt motor. Side mounts, trunk rack included. One repaint. 
  • 1936 Packard 120 Convertible Sedan (rough)

Parts Cars:

• 1931 Packard 833 Sedan Parts car
  • 1934 Packard 1100 Sedan Parts Car
  • 1937 Packard 1500 Sedan Parts Car
  • 1938 Packard 115 Sedan Parts Car
  • 1940 Packard 120 Sedan Parts Car
  • 1940 Packard 160 Sedan Parts Car

• 2 weeks later...

hi there is it possible to send me some photos of the 1934 Packard parts car inside and out etc.i have a 1934 in poor shape which i am going to restore you can have a look at my car  rolls royce rescue  on you tube cheers Dave

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 3:12 PM, davesaab said:

hi there is it possible to send me some photos of the 1934 Packard parts car inside and out etc.i have a 1934 in poor shape which i am going to restore you can have a look at my car  rolls royce rescue  on you tube cheers Dave

Hello! Unfortunately, I'm just the 'poster' of this information for my Dad. He LOVES to talk about these cars and is a great guy. Please call him. Doug Hull at 201-230-3300. 

Thank you!

On 6/14/2021 at 7:01 AM, Restorer32 said:

I would be interested in pics of the rough '36 4 Door Conv.

Hello! Unfortunately, I'm just the 'poster' of this information for my Dad. He LOVES to talk about these cars and is a great guy. Please call him. Doug Hull at 201-230-3300. 

On 6/27/2021 at 8:51 AM, Joe Block said:

1940 convertible sedan  picture and more info. 

Hello! Unfortunately, I'm just the 'poster' of this information for my Dad. He LOVES to talk about these cars and is a great guy. Please call him. Doug Hull at 201-230-3300. 

On 7/3/2021 at 7:49 AM, Greenfield said:

I'm interested in the 31 Packard for parts.  Please PM me at your conveniece.

On 6/27/2021 at 8:51 AM, Joe Block said:

1940 convertible sedan  picture and more info. 

Hello!

Unfortunately, I'm just the 'poster' of this information for my Dad. He LOVES to talk about these cars and is a great guy. Please call him. Doug Hull at 201-230-3300. 

Hello!

Unfortunately, I'm just the 'poster' of this information for my Dad. He LOVES to talk about these cars and is a great guy. Please call him. Doug Hull at 201-230-3300. 

Hello!

Hi All!

Apologies for the delayed response. I'm trying to reply to each post, but in case I missed anyone.....

My Dad is a great guy who loves to talk about his collection. For more information about each car and possible photos, please call him. His name is Doug Hull and his number is 201-230-3300

Thanks!

• 1 year later...