1952 Oldsmobile rocket 88/ 1952 Buick special rear quarters

KurtBurger

Looking for some rear quarters for a  2 door 1952 Oldsmobile 88/ 1952 buick special. I need the bump out in front of the rear wheel as well. If any one has some solid one PEALSE Let me know.....  the lower half may work as well

I have the left quarter panel for what I believe is 1953 Buick Super. It's from a 2dr car,I'm not sure which one. According to the early Hollendar,coupe,2dr sedan and conv are slightly different. My camera seems to be AWOL right now but if you think it might work for you I'll try to get some pics. It's probably 92% straight with no major rust issues.

1953 Buick Super 2-doors came in hardtop and convertible models only and they both had separate bolt-on rear fenders. 1952 Olds 88/Buick Special rear quarters were part of the body shell and did not bolt on. According to my Hollander interchange 1952 Olds 88 and 1952 Buick Special 2-door rear quarters have different interchange numbers as well. Maybe the only difference is in the taillights, I don't know. If you buy a Buick rear quarter I would try to find one from a Special model. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...