Me and my 1923 EK

Hi to all

my time has come to sell off some of my treasures and here i am, soon to list the car if anyone interested will consider offers.  I just fired it up first crank after sitting all winter.  Brand new Firestone no skid tires.  Extra parts also.

Ken

20190824_154121.jpg

Great photo, my grandparents had a light six 1923, age has creeped up on me i barely drove my cars last year.  i have 5 cars right now want to slim down to 3, sad for me to think about as i do not like selling anything.  i do not like getting old.  everyone at this site has been very nice, sure wish my parents and grandparents were still around, they could all tinker. i am the last tinkering tinker in the family, unless a grandchild is born someday to tinker, grandson or granddaughter would work for me.  who knows what will happen, might have all my cars until that time comes.  the only one that will stay in the family forever is my 1936 half ton Chevy low cab, my uncle bought it in 1950 and we have had it since, its has not seen rain or snow since 1965. also have 5 wheelhorse tractors from the 50's that are on the block.

10 million, or best offer, also have a 1927 Chevy touring soon up for sale and a real steel 1927 Ford roadster small block muncie 4 speed fun fun fun till ur daddy takes it away fun for sale soon, will decide asking price when listed, here everyone gets deep discount price, more posts deeper discount,  watch for sale forum soon to be listed, might try Mecum first 15 miles away over in walworth. 

20190824_154814.jpg

888.jpg

On 5/16/2021 at 4:53 AM, 1927Chevy said:

Great photo, my grandparents had a light six 1923, age has creeped up on me i barely drove my cars last year.  i have 5 cars right now want to slim down to 3, sad for me to think about as i do not like selling anything.  i do not like getting old.  everyone at this site has been very nice, sure wish my parents and grandparents were still around, they could all tinker. i am the last tinkering tinker in the family, unless a grandchild is born someday to tinker, grandson or granddaughter would work for me.  who knows what will happen, might have all my cars until that time comes.  the only one that will stay in the family forever is my 1936 half ton Chevy low cab, my uncle bought it in 1950 and we have had it since, its has not seen rain or snow since 1965. also have 5 wheelhorse tractors from the 50's that are on the block.

I know what you mean about a tinker. My little buddy grandson always wanted to help me when I was tinkering with one of my old cars. He just copied what I was doing.  He is 16 years old now and has some other things on his mind now.  Here is a picture of him messing with my 36 Buick coupe ..  Oh, I'm still waiting for the pictures of your 23 Stude.. Your phone number would be nice. I like talking direct.  message me.  

DSC00194.JPG

DSC00195.JPG

DSC00197.JPG