For Sale: 1948 Lincoln V-12 club coupe & trove of spare parts - $40,000 - Sequim, WA - Not Mine

For Sale: 1948 Lincoln V-12 club coupe & trove of spare parts - $40,000 - Sequim, WA

1948 postwar Lincoln Zephyr V-12 & trove of spare parts - cars &... (craigslist.org)

1948 postwar Lincoln Zephyr with V-12 engine including a trove of spare parts  This 2-door Lincoln has been lovingly fully restored inside and out by my uncle and is fully drivable. Excellent paint and interior. All systems work as they should. Original Ford Motor Company V-12 service manual. The V-12 engine with overdrive runs and drives well, however, is slightly cold-blooded at startup which I think will be corrected by proper adjustment of the carb. Currently equipped with a four-barrel carb which my uncle said would make the engine run better but I do not believe he completed the full tuning prior to his passing. Comes with a freshly rebuilt original two-barrel carb as well. As far as I can tell the only part of the car that is not original spec is the carburetor. Included with the purchase of this Lincoln comes a bona fide treasure trove of spare parts including a rebuild transmission and much much more. Email for more photos or information if you are interested.
$40,000 takes it all!    odometer: 64205

Copy and paste in your email:  10293ca534833e3e8f5d6d10c2684027@sale.craigslist.org

I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1948 Lincoln V-12 club coupe.

'48 Lincoln club cp WA a.jpg

'48 Lincoln club cp WA b.jpg

'48 Lincoln club cp WA c.jpg

'48 Lincoln club cp WA d.jpg

'48 Lincoln club cp WA e.jpg

'48 Lincoln club cp WA f.jpg

'48 Lincoln club cp WA g.jpg

'48 Lincoln club cp WA h.jpg

'48 Lincoln club cp WA i.jpg

• Like 1