Period Photos Wanted of 1933 Pierce

I was trying to think of something ridiculously funny to post here, but I’m having a bad day and just can’t come up with anything. It’s obvious Ray Charles and Stevie a wonder picked out the color combination.....and the incorrect headlight lenses make the car look like Phillis Diller before she got her face done. Sorry Bob, sometimes I can’t help myself! 🥸

I sold all my 33 literature a few years ago when I sold my 1247. I obviously know the car.......but only the recent history since the 80’s. The car has great lines, and a great look. I especially like the fact they haven’t attempted the circus wagon treatment by bolting on a bunch of trash.(Read as lights, mirrors, ect.) You can’t ask for a better driving Pierce to take on tours. Smooth, powerful, well mannered......and great breaks. The car has it all. And it couldn’t belong to a better guy, and someone I am lucky to call a friend. I’m looking forward to getting a ride in it. Probably soon........I was hoping the week before Pebble. “I will shake it down for you........) 😏

Edited by edinmass (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...