1941 Dodge Luxury Liner Convertible - $30,000 - South Reno, NV - Not Mine

1941 Dodge Luxury Liner Convertible - $30,000 - South Reno, NV

1941 Dodge Luxury Liner Convertible - cars & trucks - by owner -... (craigslist.org)

This rare 1941 Dodge D21 convertible starts right up and is ready to enjoy the open road. This vehicle has been totally restored. The brake system has been gone through and the master cylinder and the wheel cylinders have been replaced. Steel brake lines have been fabricated and replaced as well as the brake hoses. Recently the gas tank (the old tank that needed repair is in the pictures), spark plugs, fan belt, engine oil and oil filter have been changed and the brake system has been flushed. In 1941, Dodge introduced Fluid Drive for its cars. This feature eliminated stalling or bucking if the clutch was released too quickly. Fluid Drive put a fluid coupling in between the engine and the clutch. This vehicle has a standard transmission with three on the tree. The odometer reads 1296 and we are uncertain of the exact mileage. This Dodge D21 convertible is a very rare vehicle and is ready to roll.

Copy and paste in your email:  f56d83831f0b369cbcdf0352cab47bf9@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1941 Dodge Luxury Liner Convertible.

Note: The seller list this as a D21 which was a Canadian market model based on the 117" wb Plymouth.  No convertibles were catalogued for that series.   This is a  Custom Series D19 five passenger convertible coupe, one of the 3,554 produced.

'41 Dodge Luxury Liner Conv NV a.jpg

'41 Dodge Luxury Liner Conv NV b.jpg

'41 Dodge Luxury Liner Conv NV c.jpg

'41 Dodge Luxury Liner Conv NV d.jpg

'41 Dodge Luxury Liner Conv NV e.jpg

'41 Dodge Luxury Liner Conv NV f.jpg

'41 Dodge Luxury Liner Conv NV g.jpg

'41 Dodge Luxury Liner Conv NV h.jpg

'41 Dodge Luxury Liner Conv NV i.jpg

'41 Dodge Luxury Liner Conv NV j.jpg

'41 Dodge Luxury Liner Conv NV k.jpg

• Like 1