1950 Pontiac Streamliner Silver Streak 8 For Sale ** Pictures and Video

$30,980

1950 Pontiac Streamliner with Pontiac Silver Streak 8  ** 3 speed ** CALIFORNIA CAR ** This is a beautiful car inside and out. The interior is in excellent condition and seems to be original. Very nice dash with elegant gauges.  The body is super solid and straight. Paint shines bright and chrome is nice condition as well. Turn the key and push the starter button and the engine fires right up and runs smooth. This is a former junior Concours d'Elegance Award winning car that took a perfect score back in 2003. This is ready for the upcoming car shows and cruises. Make this unbeatable deal yours today before its gone. 
FaceTime walk around are available!
 * FREE LOCAL DELIEVERY * Call for details.
PLEASE CALL US AT : 763-355-5511 www.DrukAutoSales.com  **
**EASY FINANCING AVAILABLE ** GET APPROVED TODAY
Fill out finance application and see our huge inventory selection at www.DRUKAUTOSALES.com
~~ VIDEO ON OUR WEBSITE ~~
Druk Auto Sales     
8000 Highway 10 NW
Ramsey, MN 55303
763-355-5511
www.DrukAutoSales.com

1950-pontiac-streamliner-silver-streak.jpg

GOPR2847.JPG

GOPR2850.JPG

GOPR2892.JPG

GOPR2896.JPG

GOPR2900.JPG

GOPR2904.JPG

GOPR2908.JPG

drukAutoWeb_ClassicsEBAY.jpg

I question the vinyl interior as authentic, much less as original to the car.  In college, many years ago, I owned a 1950 Pontiac Chieftain purchased new by my aunt and uncle.  Despite being the base-trim model like this one, mine had a rather nice broadcloth interior similar to that found in the following 1951 (couldn't immediately find a 1950) brochure as "standard."  I would welcome any proof that a plain, pleat-free vinyl interior was even optional.

http://www.motorologist.com/wp-content/uploads/1951-Pontiac-line-brochure.pdf

• Like 1

That yardage screams 1980s to me, and in 1984 I might have even been able to tell you what grain and color from those pics. Leather was fairly common in early 50s closed Pontiacs at a time you didn't see it in too many closed cars. It was in more deluxe models, and not completely plain like that. For what it's worth, the seams look fairly straight, and would be easy to live with for a daily driver.

Sharp car. Not $31K sharp, but a great driver.

Seller says upholstery SEEMS original. A little weasel word makes all the difference, right?

It'd be interesting to know which Concours they're talking about, and that perfect score.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...
On 4/12/2021 at 1:28 PM, Grimy said:

I question the vinyl interior as authentic, much less as original to the car.  In college, many years ago, I owned a 1950 Pontiac Chieftain purchased new by my aunt and uncle.  Despite being the base-trim model like this one, mine had a rather nice broadcloth interior similar to that found in the following 1951 (couldn't immediately find a 1950) brochure as "standard."  I would welcome any proof that a plain, pleat-free vinyl interior was even optional.

http://www.motorologist.com/wp-content/uploads/1951-Pontiac-line-brochure.pdf

I know this is an older thread, but i just come across it. This car likely has the Police trim option. The interior was not available outside of the Police trim package, therefore it isnt listed in any brochure. I have a 1951 4 door Sedan with the same interior, trim code 95 (not listed) my car also has chalk marks on the firewall that reads Police Trim. My car was ordered new for Martinsburg, WV Police dept.

20210416_145956.png

Edited by Chieftain51 (see edit history)
  • Thanks 1