Vintage car Indentification

mali

No history or location mentioned but is would seem to be in the tropics. This is a very high quality Belgian car made in Antwerp. One of the First of the rounded rather that flat fronted radiator type, but still with the smaller diameter wheelhubs. This would seem a to have been made around WW1, and little difficult if pre or post. Probably post. so likely a cca 1919 Minerva 20HP Limousine.

Vintman (UK)

www.svvs.org

• 1 year later...

Reviving a dead thread.

I stumbled upon this picture while doing research for a minerva i saw which looks very similar to the one posted by mail.

The photos i'm posting are taken recently from Ramnagar Fort in Varanasi, INDIA. This car belongs to the royal family of Banaras State.

I have identified it as a 1920 Minerva Type OO 30CV Landaulette

This might be the same car as posted above.

DSC_3194.JPG

DSC_3787.JPG

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they could not get tires for it so attached the outer tread so it could be rolled. Like many steel wheeled farm tractors so things are not torn up. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2022 at 12:50 PM, sanverk said:

Reviving a dead thread.

I stumbled upon this picture while doing research for a minerva i saw which looks very similar to the one posted by mail.

The photos i'm posting are taken recently from Ramnagar Fort in Varanasi, INDIA. This car belongs to the royal family of Banaras State.

I have identified it as a 1920 Minerva Type OO 30CV Landaulette

This might be the same car as posted above.

DSC_3194.JPG

DSC_3787.JPG

Is that a seat on the running board