Anthony's Model Cars

CHuDWah

15 hours ago, Jim Skelly said:

pretty amazing models!  thanks for posting

Yes, they are - some authenticity mistakes but the guy's craftsmanship is admirable even if one isn't a modeler.  And be sure to check out the Ford garage under "Dioramas" - the detail is fantastic.

On 4/6/2021 at 11:23 AM, CHuDWah said:

Yes, they are - some authenticity mistakes but the guy's craftsmanship is admirable even if one isn't a modeler.  And be sure to check out the Ford garage under "Dioramas" - the detail is fantastic.

And he’s a young man who is autistic. (Not even old enough to drive yet). I believe he and his mother are members here. He was gifted a ‘57 Ford and just started some restoration on it. He has a Facebook page if anyone is interested in following along:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AnthonySchmidtphotography/?ref=share

25 minutes ago, victorialynn2 said:

And he’s a young man who is autistic. (Not even old enough to drive yet). I believe he and his mother are members here. He was gifted a ‘57 Ford and just started some restoration on it. He has a Facebook page if anyone is interested in following along:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/AnthonySchmidtphotography/?ref=share

Not belittling Anthony Schmidt but I don't think he's the same as the person whose link I posted.  From some of the descriptions of that Anthony's cars, I believe he is an adult living in the Netherlands.  He builds as well as photographs his cars and dioramas.

13 minutes ago, CHuDWah said:

Not belittling Anthony Schmidt but I don't think he's the same as the person whose link I posted.  From some of the descriptions of that Anthony's cars, I believe he is an adult living in the Netherlands.  He builds as well as photographs his cars and dioramas.

Oh, my mistake, I stand corrected. 

Edited by victorialynn2 (see edit history)