REPORT A THIEF

Battaglia

Good morning all
this message is for all members who are passionate about old vehicles and who are restoring a Buick

I sent money to someone (shastaholmes@outlook.com) in return for a horn for my 1934 Buick sedan 67.
Beware of this gentleman, he's a THIEF, he scammed me for 285 euros
I will file a complaint against him, even if I live in France, it's not a problem

Here I wanted all the Buick prewar site to know, and if anyone can give me a solution to help me get this money back, so much the better
Of course I'm always looking for two horns for my Buick

Maxime BATTAGLIA

Yup, that smells like all the others.  I'll bet he wanted to be paid by some notoriously insecure method.

Terry

On 3/29/2021 at 12:16 AM, Battaglia said:

I will file a complaint against him, even if I live in France, it's not a problem

The internet is a powerful tool... report it to "Ripoff Report".....If you have a name and address to which you sent the money contact the local DA's office and report it to them. If everyone that has been scammed reported to law enforcement (DA's office) it will become a file. Sooner or later this SOB will do it locally and be arrested for Deceptive Trade Practices. Being as you are in France....Mail Fraud will be on the table as well and that's a Federal offense!  Watch your back and each others and take out the TRASH!!  Bastards like this hurt me as well just trying to make a living and doing what I do best.