1950 dodge coronet wheel cylinders

Zamora

Take these out and have them rebuilt by a reputable shop. I would not trust anything off the shelf. I’ve heard too many horror stories regarding foreign made replacements. Keep yours and have them redone.

I reproduced them in the U.S.A. (over 20 years ago, when I was alone on the planet !!!)--- and still continue to supply them from Our country... The Chineseum ones are problems....

You won't be able to have any place rebuild the original ones -- because no one has replacement pistons (available for sale) , and they almost always need them.....

....I have everything for you.... The Master Cylinder, the Wheel Cylinders, the Brake Shoes, the Brake Hoses, and even the Hub & Drum Assemblies....

Always best to simply call me --- Craig --- 516 - 485 - 1935... New York....

Edited by mobileparts (see edit history)

1 hour ago, Steve9 said:

Take these out and have them rebuilt by a reputable shop. I would not trust anything off the shelf. I’ve heard too many horror stories regarding foreign made replacements. Keep yours and have them redone.

Yeah I've had alot of problems with all the foreign parts but I can't find a shop to rebuilt it. There some kits but there all Chinese parts also...

14 minutes ago, mobileparts said:

I reproduced them in the U.S.A. (over 20 years ago, when I was alone on the planet !!!)--- and still continue to supply them from Our country... The Chineseum ones are problems....

You won't be able to have any place rebuild the original ones -- because no one has replacement pistons (available for sale) , and they almost always need them.....

....I have everything for you.... The Master Cylinder, the Wheel Cylinders, the Brake Shoes, the Brake Hoses, and even the Hub & Drum Assemblies....

Always best to simply call me --- Craig --- 516 - 485 - 1935... New York....

Do u have a manule or video  that has steps on how to take them apart and how to re assemble them back.  ???

Not to long ago I came across a list of cylinder rubber pistons listed by size, available from NAPA . They had all sizes for a very low cost.

The list was not easy to find, but if you can find it, you could rebuild any wheel cyl.