For Sale: 1940 Dodge Deluxe Business Coupe - $11,000 - Trumbull, CT - Not Mine

For Sale: 1940 Dodge Deluxe Business Coupe - $11,000 - Trumbull, CT 

1940 Dodge Business Coupe - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle... (craigslist.org)

1940 Dodge Business Coupe Deluxe w it’s original Flathead 6 motor and manual transmission. Showing less than 36,000 miles according to odometer and 2 previous registrations.
This business coupe is complete with a few old school accessories on the exterior like extra lights and bumper guards. The interior is in good condition.
The VIN stamped on the right (pass) side door jamb indicates that this is a model 1940 Dodge 6/ D14 De Luxe. The engine number also corresponds with the above info and identifies the size of the engine to be a 218ci engine.
The car has some paint flaws on the exterior. All the glass is in good operating condition. The interior of the car and the trunk is really clean, has a spare tire and jack. Has some aftermarket 80s gauges, but the original dash components seem to operate.
The frame and undercarriage are solid and clean.  Basically, a nice complete driver with wide white tires, running boards and fat fenders. Just tune it up and cruise now
Located in Connecticut, $11k. Look around you won’t see another classy 40s business coupe that’s running/ driving and as complete as this for $11k and local.

Copy and paste in your email:  22db4624dd333d5690746c3d24f50d8f@sale.craigslist.org
I have no personal interest or stake in the eventual sale of this 1940 Dodge Deluxe Business Coupe.

'40 Dodge Coupe Ct a.jpg

'40 Dodge Coupe Ct b.jpg

'40 Dodge Coupe Ct c.jpg

'40 Dodge Coupe Ct d.jpg

'40 Dodge Coupe Ct e.jpg

'40 Dodge Coupe Ct f.jpg

'40 Dodge Coupe Ct g.jpg

'40 Dodge Coupe Ct h.jpg

'40 Dodge Coupe Ct i.jpg

'40 Dodge Coupe Ct j.jpg

'40 Dodge Coupe Ct k.jpg

• Like 1