1958 Buick Super 2-door hardtop--Excellent, in California, Not Mine

I was impressed by this 1958 Buick on Ebay and

thought others might like to see it too.  It looks

excellent!  The auction ended March 8, and the car

was bid up to $20,050--no sale, reserve not met.

The car is stated to be in Ripon, California.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1958-Buick-Super-Super-luxury-/294040486159?hash=item44762dc10f%3Ag%3ATWkAAOSwc4xgPWSW&vxp=mtr&nma=true&si=4pwkgg931ArrGk1T5uhrQ6lbD0I%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Here's information copied from the listing.

Pardon the lack of punctuation:

"This car has the original matching number engine in the original 69,000 miles this is a factory original automobile.  Runs great 2-speed Dynaflow automatic Ac Power steering Brakes factory stereo very beautiful wire wheels original steering wheel all the chrome is nice condition the paint is gorgeous as well as the whole car very rare and extremely hard to find this car is a California garage kept Automobile I have the original books manuals this car won second place in 2000 yesteryear auto show it will turn everyone’s head you see lots of cars but not like this and I’m not just saying that I am in Rippon California not looking to give her away I have the California license plates and the title in hand I do not have escrow or PayPal you can either take a flight and pay me for the car in person or you could do a bank wire I know a transporter that can help You get it transported strongly recommend enclosed too beautiful of a car if you don’t have the funds please don’t bid on my car but if you have the funds and are serious enjoy bidding on my beautiful very well cared for hard to find gorgeous car I am willing to text you more pictures a test drive video if you have an iPhone I can also FaceTime you thank you Car is extremely factory original call 253-353-00zeroeight."

Image 13 - 1958-Buick-Super-Super-luxury

Image 12 - 1958-Buick-Super-Super-luxury

Image 15 - 1958-Buick-Super-Super-luxury

Edited by John_S_in_Penna (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Seller has completed Ebay listings and is flipping cars. His ads that are so overhyped they're almost nauseating. Super Super Luxury, factory original automobile, very rare, very beautiful, hard to find gorgeous car, beautiful very well cared for, extremely factory original, beautiful wire wheels, paint is gorgeous, will turn everyone's heads, on and on , blah, blah, yada, yada, enough said. In his mind he's got the best cars in the world. I've wasted enough of my time reading his ads.

Beautiful car. I have always like the '58 Buick, but have stayed away as there is so much chrome on this car it would cost several to restore. The radiator looks a little tired, pretty car, but under the hood has been ignored.