2021 Long Island Chapter car show Sept. 5, Wantagh, NY Railroad Station

MRJBUICK

The Long Island Chapter is tentatively planning our Car Show for September 5

Rain Date September 19

We are planning to be in the same location at the Wantagh, NY Railroad Station

Because of the ever changing situation associated with COVID we will be letting you know when plans have been 

finalized.

We are anticipating that we might be dealing with covid restrictions at the date mentioned, as we get closer to the date we will know more

please visit our website at libuickclub.org

Edited by MrEarl
add date and loc (see edit history)
  • Like 2

• MrEarl changed the title to 2021 Long Island Chapter car show Sept. 5, Wantagh, NY Railroad Station
  • MrEarl pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/15/2021 at 11:13 PM, Old26Buick said:

We are planning on attending with our 27 Buick Woodie. Is there a place to park truck and trailer ?

Steve and Margaret Smith

Falmouth, Me

Steve and Margaret

my apoligies for not seeing this sooner and thanks for emailing the question.

For everyone we do have room for trailer parking and would love to see the pre-war Buicks.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

IMPORTANT

CHANGES TO SEPTEMBER 5TH LONG ISLAND BUICK CLUB SHOW

We are still going to have our car show in Wantagh on Sept. 5

BUT because of the rise in COVID-19 DELTA variant infections, the board unanimously decided to change from a Peer Judging / Trophy show to a NO ENTRY FEE / NON JUDGED SHOW. We understand this is not our normal way of doing our show, but in the interest of the safety of our members and the participants of the show we feel this would limit our contact and be in the best interest of everyone participating

We will be following any COVID guidelines from the town, county, or state.

Unfortunately we will NOT be having a food vendor at the show, so please be prepared to bring your own food and refreshments.

If you decide not to attend at this time we hope to see you in 2022 at our May show

Please feel free to call me with any questions @ 516-606-4620

Stay Safe

And Buick on

Marty

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Marty,

I applaud your decision to change this format for your show.   I feel we just got 'under the wire" so to speak for our Yankee show this past Sunday, having over 50 cars.  I hope next year things will return so we do not have the potential of this deadly pandemic hanging over our decisions.

John   

• Thanks 1