Looking for a Ford Model T to enjoy

SANDOW

Hello, looking for a nice Model T Ford (preferably brass era) to appreciate, work on, and enjoy...

interested in any condition, running or not, any body style...

Thank you for any support and good luck with any of your goals at home...Thanks again

Edited by SANDOW
Not looking for one to resell (see edit history)

Looks like youve been looking for a lot of stuff for some time now. Have you finally settled on a brass T? Where are you located? 

Terry

• Like 1

It’s not brass but a very nicely restored in the 60s sat along time shows very well still some scratches on fenders runs and drives good needs tires asking $9000 obo you can reach me at+18623543535 or leave a message John.      For some reason photos are not loading

It’s not brass but a very nicely restored in the 60s sat along time shows very well still some scratches on fenders runs and drives good needs tires asking $90000 obo you can reach me at+18623543535 or leave a message John.      For some reason photos are not loading

2D2D041A-7346-4983-B20F-AE56ADF71D56.jpeg

B251368E-CB4C-4F21-8940-908C5C8FA39E.jpeg

• Like 1

Doesn't matter. If you look at the posters history he's been all over the road map for quite some time, looking for boats, planes, projects, etc. Not sure how serious he really is. I asked earlier where he was located as I'm aware of a couple of brass projects in my area, but...like a lot of posters, they sometimes toss stuff out there and never respond. Plenty of Ts out there for someone seriously interested.

Terry

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/26/2021 at 12:03 PM, Porsche 68 said:

It’s not brass but a very nicely restored in the 60s sat along time shows very well still some scratches on fenders runs and drives good needs tires asking $90000 obo you can reach me at+18623543535 or leave a message John.      For some reason photos are not loading

Could you try pm-big me photos?

On 1/26/2021 at 12:05 PM, Porsche 68 said:

2D2D041A-7346-4983-B20F-AE56ADF71D56.jpeg

B251368E-CB4C-4F21-8940-908C5C8FA39E.jpeg

Just saw the photos, thank you

On 1/26/2021 at 4:44 PM, Terry Bond said:

Doesn't matter. If you look at the posters history he's been all over the road map for quite some time, looking for boats, planes, projects, etc. Not sure how serious he really is. I asked earlier where he was located as I'm aware of a couple of brass projects in my area, but...like a lot of posters, they sometimes toss stuff out there and never respond. Plenty of Ts out there for someone seriously interested.

Terry

For some reason my response to you has been deleted, but I’m in Fl and I’m still looking for a nice Model T to enjoy. I like boats and planes, so just trying to find any cool prospect to get into as there’s so much cool stuff out there to enjoy. If you know of any Ts, I’d really appreciate anything sent my way, Thank you

• SANDOW changed the title to Looking for a Ford Model T to enjoy