Odd ebay invoicing issue using MAC and Safari can anyone help do a test invoice for me?

auburnseeker

As many know I sell on ebay.  The other day I went to do my usual invoicing and i got that page we all have that said sorry it's us not You.  I figured no big deal and would try it later.  Well later same problem.  Next morning same problem.

Since, I have tried restarting my computer,  clearing my history and using various links to get to the item I'm invoicing.  It is for multiple items.  

In fact now it's really becoming a huge problem. I have 5 invoices lined up and a bunch more purchases since trying to initially invoice on a few of them.  Not to mention I would like to get paid as they are now close to $1500 worth of stuff.  I even contacted ebay help and they were suppose to put a work order in as they couldn't figure out the problem. 

I tried the ebay forums and no help there.  

Now ironically this happened right before the huge payout Glitch that happened yesterday morning.  I'm thinking they might have done some kind of system update right before 5 PM when I tried my invoicing and that's what caused the payout issue as well as my invoicing issue. 

What I need is if anyone on here sells on ebay and has atleast one item that sold that hasn't been paid for yet,  to try and send an invoice.  You don't need to go all the way through the invoicing procedure just go in and see if you can get to the preview page that comes after the original invoice page.  I need someone that has an apple product and uses Safari so it can duplicate what I have to see if they have the same problem.  Either way let me know.  Should only take a minute or so to check. 

Thanks in advance.   

One thing that may help is to reboot your modem/wireless connection. I’ve had eBay hang up before and for some reason when I do that it works again. Sorry I’ve never invoiced on eBay and have no idea how or I would do it for you. 
dave s 

I didn't try that but I did clear the history and restarted the computer.  Every other forum and feature seems to work from ebay to Netflix postal shipping sites, craigslist, facebook marketplace, etc,  just the invoicing feature fails on ebay.  It lets me open the invoicing page that pulls up all the items but fails to go to the next page, which is a nonsecure page and always has been,  Which has always seemed odd to me from the beginning, but it's always been that way.  Being I even tried it from a different device and the same problem,  seems it's some sort of problem inside my actual ebay account and most likely on their end.  

The problem is as most know ebay's customer service sucks. 

I might have to try a new browser,  but my complaint with ebay is that if I'm having trouble with ebay and Safari,  I can't be the only one,  so it's something they did and need to fix.  That's why I was looking for hopefully a confirmation one way or another so I could rule out my computer as the error. 

I will forge on.