SOLD Complete RUNNING, ROLLING 1928 Chevrolet Capital LP Truck CHASSIS

sunnybaba

This Truck Chassis, was rebuilt not long ago... as part of a restoration.... the 4 cylinder engine starts easily, runs smooth.... no smoke, no weird noises, good oil pressure... 4 speed transmission is quiet and shifts smooth.... 4 wheel brakes relined... steering tight, no wandering.... wooden spokes tight, no rot in them... good 8 ply tires... gas tank cleaned and sealed.... re-wooded steering wheel... nrw 6 volt battery and 6 volt fuel pump with pressure regulator.....  recorded radiator with original cap..... no rust anywhere ... all in good shape... no bed or body... can be towed with tow dolly or trailered...   $1,500   located in southern New Mexico

DSC07615.JPG

DSC07613.JPG

DSC07609.JPG

DSC07611.JPG

DSC07612.JPG

DSC07605.JPG

DSC07602.JPG

DSC07603.JPG

DSC07606.JPG

DSC07607.JPG

DSC07610.JPG

Edited by sunnybaba (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• sunnybaba changed the title to Complete RUNNING, ROLLING 1928 Chevrolet Capital LP Truck CHASSIS

Sunny B', for this bargain to have hung out unsold on this forum, does not bode well for the energy remaining in this hobby. That is just my opinion, but I'm sticking with it. I hope you are advertising elsewhere, and I wish you the best in all of your talented endeavors.   -   C' C' 

Thank you, for the suggestion... I did post it on the stovebolt classifieds..... but it is an earlier engine than the stovebolt  engine... plus it is in three major western cities, craigslistings ...... someone must want to embark on an inexpensive project... at this time of 'stay at home', time....... most of the hard, expensive, mechanical work has been done... now just body and wiring, upholstery work... which I find being more fun,,,,,,

• 2 weeks later...

PRICE DROP to $1,000 ....... Isn't there somebody in the southwest region of this beautiful country, that needs a good running Chevy 4 cylinder engine, or a 4 speed transmission, or a recored radiator, or a full functioning set of gauges.... for their Chevrolet restoration project...??????  I am giving this away for $1,000

Come and get it with a tow dolly or trailer... keep what you need.... and part out the rest... and get your money back...  sunnybabaspirit@yahoo.com

new brakes, new wooden steering wheel, good solid 20" wheels and rims... it goes on and on...

• sunnybaba changed the title to SOLD Complete RUNNING, ROLLING 1928 Chevrolet Capital LP Truck CHASSIS