Chris Wolfe??

Craig Balzer

Chris Wolfe, my dear friend, passed away in January, 2014 in Denver. A real loss.

Chris was a great guy, larger than life, and really knew how to enjoy life.  I learned so much about the Riviera from him.

• Thanks 1

"Hi Ed, this is Chris in Denver." Once a week Chris would call and we'd talk on and on.  Miss that, miss him and his wealth of knowledge. Before his passing he was compiling info for a sequel to his book and wanted me and s couple of others to collaborate with him.  I have no idea where is notes and rough drafts may have gone. I was to take pictures of 86 - 93 Rivieras at the next meet noting the subtle differences among years. We never got that far.

Ed

11 hours ago, RivNut said:

"Hi Ed, this is Chris in Denver." Once a week Chris would call and we'd talk on and on.  Miss that, miss him and his wealth of knowledge. Before his passing he was compiling info for a sequel to his book and wanted me and s couple of others to collaborate with him.  I have no idea where is notes and rough drafts may have gone. I was to take pictures of 86 - 93 Rivieras at the next meet noting the subtle differences among years. We never got that far.

Sounds like a substantial loss to this portion of the automotive hobby. Thanks for the context, Ed and Jim.

18 hours ago, Jim Cannon said:

Chris Wolfe, my dear friend, passed away in January, 2014 in Denver. A real loss.

Chris was a great guy, larger than life, and really knew how to enjoy life.  I learned so much about the Riviera from him.

Jim -- thanx for the info.

A friend of mine sold Chris a car a while back that, in hindsight, he regretted selling.

I passed along your information on Chris to him.

Thanx again

Craig

19 hours ago, RivNut said:

Ed

Like Ed, Chris was also a very dear friend of mine.  He would also call me once a week. He came to Akron one year to take in The Glenmoor Gathering car show and ended up helping to judge a class.  I still miss those weekly phone calls.

Robert Bonto 

Guys

A favor addressed to any who knew Chris Wolfe well and is willing to reach out:

My friend's name is Paul. He asks if someone who knows what happened to Chris would contact him. 

If so, please PM me (Craig Balzer) and I'll provide Paul's email.

Thanks, guys

Craig