SOLD. #11 Rallye Wheels For Sale

chuckfmtexas

SOLD. I have three #11 Buick Rallye wheels for sale.  #11 wheels are 15 x 7, have a 4 1/4" back space , a center cap diameter of 2", and were for 1980 - 1987 years.  According to chart these are usable with disc brakes.   These are nice but could use repaint.  I have had them tested on tire machine and they are true without vibration.  $200 for all three and $50 a wheel shipping in 48 continental states. I have more close up photos of the wheels if you email me.

Chuck

chucknixon67@gmail.com

Edited by chuckfmtexas
Added text (see edit history)

4 hours ago, billbuickgs said:

I just got a PM saying they are 15 " x 7"  which mean they are from  I think mid 80's Big  wagon . ??????

Bill

and 5" bolt pattern for sure?  I think the '79 Electra Estate wagons had 15 x 7", can anyone confirm?

20 hours ago, RivNut said:

Where do you get the #11?. Buick 15 x 6 rally wheels are numbered 802, 853, or 895.  That number is stamped on the inner part of the rim. I can send pictures if needed.

Ed, in the last several months there have been several charts published on this forum about wheel sizes, codes, etc.  I took one of those charts and converted it to WORD and have shown it below.  You can see the #11 wheels highlighted in yellow and they are 15 x 7 with a back space of 4 1/4".  They covered years 1980 -1987.  I should have included this info in my listing and will go back and edit it now.

Chuck

BuickWheels1.jpg

BuickWheels2.jpg

• Thanks 1