Philadelphia experience

perfect1

Di and I will be at Philly. It is an annual trek for us. We highly enjoy the Annual Meeting. There usually is a general Dfer's meeting at St. George's on Friday.. but I'd be interested in attending an Editors meeting sometime during the weekend if that is planned.

Bruce

Editor, Harford Horn

Harford Region AACA

As a follow-up to the idea of an "editor's get together" during the Philadelphia experience... how about Thursday night, 7pm in the 3rd floor lobby (or alternate 2nd floor lobby), while the Director's reception is going on? The Director's reception is mostly a "pass through"... it's not something you need to spend the entire night doing. The Editors Get Together would/could allow the editors some "face time" with one another.

I know we all spend a great deal of time and talents on our newsletters. Just being with others with the same issues/hurdles, could be such a "shot in the arm" to most of us. Anyone have any further thoughts out there?

June

Unfortunately I will have to pass on the editor's meeting on Thursday night. frown.gif We don't get to the hotel until about 7:00am on Friday.

Bruce

Editor, Harford Horn

Harford Region AACA

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

I drove down from Long Island several times on Friday a.m. and left 5 a.m. to arrive at 8 a.m. or a little latter with Philly traffic. The problem was I then was half asleep from the early a.m. alarm and the 3 hour drive. I will be down Thursday night. If were meet then, I will need to leave work early.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Everyone!

Bob & I will be at Philly should arrive sometime after 6 on Thursday. Would love to get together with other editors even though I retired from my editors job after 10+ years. Still would like to meet some of the people I exchanged newsletter with over the years. Not sure if we can make the St. George's lunch on.

Is everyone going to the Judges School on Saturday morning, or while the dinner is going on on Friday evening while the President's dinner is going on. Just a few suggestions.

Hope to see you there

Ruth

Greater New York Region (Retired Editor)

• 2 weeks later...

As I mentioned before, we won't make it to Philly in time for the Editors meeting on Thursday evening.

Di works at night so we can't leave until Friday morning.

Hopefully get to see some of you at the DFer's lunch.

See you in Philly!