2019 GOLDEN QUILL Award from Old Cars Weekly

jsmittie41

For those of you  who are not familiar with the Old Cars Weekly Golden Quill awards, it is an annual award given to Car Club publications in various categories based on car sizes and club specific interests.   This is the first years I can recall in the 40 plus years I have belonged to the BCA and have been an Old Cars Subscriber that I have seen the BCA BUGLE and Pete Phillips the Editor awarded a GOLDEN QUILL. This award was in the "National Luxury" category.   I'd like to recognize Pete and all of the members who contribute to the Bugle for this accomplishment.   

CONGRATULATIONS PETE.  Your efforts don't get enough recognition.  Thank you.  

The April 30, 2020 issue of Old Cars contained an article that detailed the selection process.  Here's a quote from the article.

"Creatively good design, use of visuals and color employment pressed the points of each of the publications. Each offered historical features as well as articles on members and their cars. These issues are to keep on a top shelf and to enjoy as prime examples of a healthy and very active hobby." 

Jim Smith   BCA#3566

Edited by jsmittie41
typo (see edit history)
  • Like 9

Riviera Owners Association's Director/Editor of the Riview magazine Ray Knott also received a 2019 Golden Quill Award in the National Intermediate category.

Congratulations to both Ray and Pete Phillips. 

• Like 7