1933 Ford Cabriolet Wanted

Boy there was a beautiful one,  very fairly ,  almost cheaply priced last fall that I pondered along with a phaeton an old timer was selling.  They were both beautifully restored in and out and almost the price some guys have on projects.  I held out though and was rewarded with a 31 Auburn Phaeton instead, which is what I really wanted.  Something inside kept telling me to hold out as the right car would come along and thanks to Ed it did. 

Good luck.  I'll let you know if I find any. 

You might want to post a general location you are looking in or willing to travel as well as maybe even a price range.  Helps guys looking find a right fit.  No sense passing along cars too far away or priced out of your budget range. 

We have a nice 35 Cabriolet for sale:  Older restored (very nice still but would take detailing and several smaller projects to win for example an  AACA Junior - my guess it already won its Junior and badges were lost over time) - appears to have always been a super solid car from new and was very high point restoration when done - well sorted and pretty much ready to go for shows or touring.   Prior owner now deceased bought about 8 years ago fin the mid 50K's after an extensive search to get a really good car

http://www.significantcars.com/cars/1935ford4/