Identify this Lincoln

AHa

Image preview1879333041_34Lincoln.JPG.a1e773fc6f1804a6d7200637019d50b3.JPG

You guys are too slow tonight so I identified it myself. This is my Grandfather setting on the front bumper of a 1934 Lincoln K. He drove this car for the misses of a Mr Morrison who summered in Spring Lake NJ and wintered in Pinehurst NC. Would anybody know if the car still exists? I don't know how to identify it further. I read somewhere that Ford has records, is this true?

image.jpeg

34 Lincoln.JPG

Edited by AHa (see edit history)

It was a 1934 Lincoln Twelve Model KB 145" wheelbase, either seven passenger sedan model 277-A or limousine model 277-B.   The later would have the partition window divider, broadcloth upholstery in the rear compartment, leather for the chauffeur.  These two styles were the standard Lincoln factory bodies, not semi-custom or full custom coach-built styles.  Still, it was an expensive luxury car, $4,500 for the 7 passenger sedan, $4,700 for the limousine; 210 of the former, 215 of the latter built each.  Mr. T. Morrison of Sea Girt, N.J. was a wealthy man indeed to be able to afford such a car during the Great Depression. 

Are there records of how many 1934 K production cars have survived? This information might  prove valuable to the cars owner today if we could get together. If the owner already knows the cars history, it should be easier to locate. I mis-spoke above, Thomas Morrison lived on Lorraine Ave, in Spring Lake, NJ. From Satelite imagery, I believe the house is still there.

The Henry Ford Museum has the production records, where the numbers per model come from.  Only the Lincoln Owners Club (LOC) and maybe Lincoln and Continental Owners Club (LCOC) would have a list of survivors of the model in the hands of club members.   As much as I hope it survived, the chances aren't good.