1963 Buick LeSabre parts

Agm153

I just purchased my first classic car 2 weeks ago and it is leaking a little out of the transmission pan . I cannot find the part anywhere, was wondering if you guys can point me in the right direction or possibly know where to find the 1963 Buick LeSabre 2barrel 401 transmission pan

1963, 62, 61, etc. are all the same transmission. Will be tough to find just that part without buying a whole transmission, because once that's gone, the seller can't sell it as a complete transmission. Fatsco, Inc. in New Jersey might be a source. Doubt if any salvage yards I could recommend would want to sell just the pan.

MIght be worthwhile to determine if the pan is able to be repaired.

Is the leak around the edge, 

possibly from a damaged gasket,

or maybe the lip is deformed from overtightening - could be straightened using a flat surface and hammer?

Maybe a use for silicone bead in place of a gasket?

A hole in a pan could be welded or braised,

and I've even seen them "repaired" using a screw, washer, and Permatex sealer.

If you share a description and/or photos, there are folks here who could provide advice

Overtightening and old dried out gaskets.  Like was said above, use a flat steel bar and a hammer and flatten the dimpled holes. Then tighten to factory torque specs.  Dynaflows have a couple of other seals that leak. Another easy fix.   Clean the trans really well so you can identify where the leaks are.