Which is the best Aston to buy? DB7, DB7 Vantage or V8 Vantage?

KabirRaut

I loved Aston Martin for years and am finally looking to get into the brand. I’ve found 3 amazing Aston’s that I cannot decide between. I’ve found a; 1998 DB7 3.2 I6 with an Automatic for around £17,000, 2001 DB7 Vantage 6.0 V12 Automatic for around £20,500 and finally a 2006 V8 Vantage 4.3 Manual for around £23,000. There’s a lot of factors to the purchase. I love a manual car but could live with an Automatic, the V8 Vantage looks best and has a manual, the DB7 has the best fuel economy and tax price, the V12 DB7 is the fastest and has that beautiful V12 note. Bearing in mind, this is for a future purchase at the age of 20 after my apprenticeship.

Edited by Ronnie
Removed link that appeared to be spam (see edit history)

Aston's have many fans , myself included. They are unfortunately definitely a car for the wealthy. As they age the purchase price drops substantially but the trade off is ever increasing maintenance and repair costs. It's an old saying but it generally holds true on  any of the exotic automobiles.  " If you can't afford a new one you definitely can't afford a older one".

Greg in Canada

14 hours ago, 1912Staver said:

Aston's have many fans , myself included. They are unfortunately definitely a car for the wealthy. As they age the purchase price drops substantially but the trade off is ever increasing maintenance and repair costs. It's an old saying but it generally holds true on  any of the exotic automobiles.  " If you can't afford a new one you definitely can't afford a older one".

Greg in Canada

Related: 

https://www.autotrader.com/car-video/heres-what-it-cost-me-to-own-an-aston-martin-for-a-year-258376