WTB: Driver side rear wheel moulding

misteroman

7 hours ago, misteroman said:

Looking for new or near perfect. I'm guessing this is something I would have to buy second hand. Ate there places that cater to last gen rivs?

Thanks

Derek

I won't say it is "perfect," but I have a used one of what you are looking for in the garage. Shipping might be fairly costly, where are you located, let me know if you might be interested.

There is the Riviera Performance forum that caters to the last generation Rivs, their link is ...

Riviera Performance

There is a Buy & Sell section but you have to become a member to view it, there is no fees, you just have to sign up. I used to contribute to that forum quite a bit, but I have pretty much slowed down on it.

Hope that helps,

Yes for a 99 SA that's going in For a Complete repaint in the  next week or so. Car is very clean and straight so should come out close to perfect as the guy does amazing work. Takes everything off and sprays then reassembles.

My trim has a couple of like dings on it and the Other SA I bought off of Roberta has a ding it is as well.

Didn't see anything in Rivperformance and sort of seemed like it was almost a ghost town.  Did read alot of older posts tho.

Thanks GUYS.

Derek