My Kissel salesman literature

Dave_W

This is probably one of my most prized possessions and surely probably the only one in existence. Just wanted to share it with you all as I am sure you can appreciate it as much as I do.

Thanks!

Dave

Kissel 01.jpg

Kissel 02.jpg

Kissel 03.jpg

Kissel 04.jpg

Kissel 05.jpg

Kissel 06.jpg

Kissel 08.jpg

Kissel 09.jpg

Kissel 10.jpg

Kissel 11.jpg

• Like 2

Thank you for posting the photos, I think there was a White Eagle in the Harrah collection. The eagle on radiator cap would flap its wings if the car was about to over heat. Nice that all those pieces have been together all these years. Bob 

• Like 2

Dave -

This Kissel brochure would be an excellent accessory for the few folks who own surviving Kissel White Eagle cars. Or for folks like you who appreciate unique automotive history. I’ve seen and have a few of the pamphlets which are in this brochure, but never seen these things assembled in what looks like a White Eagle salesman’s brochure.

My Kissels are all teens and twenties Kissel L-head sixes and not White Eagles. 

If you would want to offer this to Kissel White Eagle owners, Dawn at the Wisconsin Automotive Museum could get you in touch with them. 

Take care. RON HAUSMANN

• Like 2