Much has been written about the early or first year of the Brush auto, but I have a question. Are there any 1907 Brush owners that could verify if Briscoe radiators were installed as original equipment on their autos?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks wk66.

I looked at a very early 07 model last week and the 5 sided radiator with off set water connections looked very different from my 12 model. The intake and exhaust connections were also reversed from my 12 model. Thanks again for your response, it really helps. 

My 1908 model BC I owned in the 1970s had a Briscoe radiator also. Sold it to England. Painted red. George Albright, Ocala,Florida 

• Like 1

My 1907 has a 5 sided Briscoe radiator. The radiators changed thru the years from brass to a steel shell for one change, and from straight side flat top to rounded top  as on your 12, which I assume has a steel shell., John Ullrich Alden Illinois

Thanks John.

Does your 07 engine have a side water connection at the top instead of a front top and bottom connection like I have on my 12?