1990 S60 Interior Availability Inquiry

B Jake Moran

Sorry if this has been asked before -

The 1990 S60 has white seats and door panels, and flame red carpet and dash if I am correct.  Was there any provision for 'spare' door panels, seat skins or complete seats and do any of you have these if they were available as spare parts? 

BuickReatta5

They were listed in the parts book......but that was 1992

A fellow in PA had his seats redone  10 years ago but I have no idea who he used.....

if you need door or panels behind the seats you probably would need to have them sprayed.

Thanks Barney.  I was looking at that White 1991 coupe with Flame Red interior and white wheelset in the Buy/Sell and thinking how interesting it would be to make it an S60 coupe.  With that car, a person would be most of the way there except - it would be expensive and difficult to redo the door panels and seats in white.  I think it would be unique and interesting.  I would not do anything with what might be behind the driver, I would just swap out the seats and door panels.  I will think about that. 

But in the real world there likely are no S60 door panels or seats in pristine condition left.

Used to be that GM stocked panels/seats/carpets in teach color for 1-3 years. After that they were usually black and had to be dyed/painted the correct color. Dunno what the current policy is.