"unread content" page load very slow since change

Hi, I just wanted to report that, since the software update/change (something was done recently as there are new buttons on my iPhone that weren't there), the "unread content" button is having very slow response.  This happens on my iPhone 10 on wifi at work, wifi at home, LTE, as well as my laptop on wifi at work-2 locations in different cities, hardwire at work, or wifi home (IE browser), so it doesn't appear to be an issue with my personal hardware or networks. 

All other functions remain great, just the unread content page.  Also, once the unread content page is loaded, and I then choose a topic to read, it takes a long time to go "back" to the unread content page, when choosing the "back" button.

I frequently have a long delay and then get an error when I try to use the Unread Content link. I'll get a copy of the error message and post it here, but I believe it's the 503 "Bad Gateway" message. There's also a link there to the Amazon cloud, which struck me as odd, but maybe the site uses the Amazon cloud to store content?