Fink Bread Truck

31plymouth

A few years ago I saw a picture of a Fink Bread truck in the AACA's Antique Automobile publication  .  I believe it was at the Hershey show. I am trying to get a picture of it or get in touch with the owner.

A local radio DJ in my area named Jimmy Fink and his friends drove one of his family's Fink Bread trucks to Woodstock in 1969 and I would like to let him see a picture of the restored truck.   Any ideas on how to contact the owner?

Can you get entry information from the AACA?  Maybe it won an award along the way and that information might be out there too.  It probably won’t be recorded as a bread truck so you will “knead” 😀 to know what manufacturer made it.  A picture would help too!

Edited by TerryB (see edit history)

Thinking about this last night.    The picture I saw was in AACA's Antique Automobile mag. I'm pretty sure it was at the Hershey  Fall show.  My friend has all the issues of Antique Automobile on disk( which is available from the AACA.)   I will get the disk and check a few years back.   It should be there .