Generator & Starter brushes

certjeff1

I recently purchased several thousand generator and starter brushes. I have over 300 different part numbers covering Atwater-Kent, American Bosch, Bijur, DeJon, Delco, Delco-Remy, Electric Autolite, Ford, Gray & Davis, Leece Neville, Northeast, Owen Dyneto, Remy, Wagner and Westinghouse. These are NOS Ohio, Pyramid, Standard, Gilfillan, and Kem. I have taken them out of their original packaging and stocked them in bulk as we have some numbers with over 300 quantity. Still making my way through all of my purchase. I even found a pair of brushes for the 1912 Cadillac motor/ generator system that I am restoring for a customer. I have catalogs for 1920 applications and up. With some info for earlier applications. I will sell individual sets and bulk. You can post to this or PM or call 440-439-1100 8A-5P ET M-F.

• 4 months later...

Mick

33362 is d-12-cx in Standard, ohio,sterling and pyramid brands. d87 in gilfillan

32247 is d-12-c in Standard,ohio,sterling  and pyramid brands. d85 in Gilfillan.

I have a set. You can call me if you are interested 1-440-439-1100

Jeff

• 1 month later...
On 11/29/2018 at 12:29 AM, certjeff1 said:

I recently purchased several thousand generator and starter brushes. I have over 300 different part numbers covering Atwater-Kent, American Bosch, Bijur, DeJon, Delco, Delco-Remy, Electric Autolite, Ford, Gray & Davis, Leece Neville, Northeast, Owen Dyneto, Remy, Wagner and Westinghouse. These are NOS Ohio, Pyramid, Standard, Gilfillan, and Kem. I have taken them out of their original packaging and stocked them in bulk as we have some numbers with over 300 quantity. Still making my way through all of my purchase. I even found a pair of brushes for the 1912 Cadillac motor/ generator system that I am restoring for a customer. I have catalogs for 1920 applications and up. With some info for earlier applications. I will sell individual sets and bulk. You can post to this or PM or call 440-439-1100 8A-5P ET M-F.

Hey.  Do you have anything to suit 1924 Willys Overland 91. ?

Thanks 

• 6 months later...