Selling a poster but need resources?

89RegalBuick

I have a rare showroom poster with an 1989 Buick Reatta on the front, you don’t see everyday with the 1989 Buick full line on the back. I paid $50 dollars for it and would like to sell it for the same price. I need the money but I don’t know any sources that will buy it. I contacted the AACA Library and Buick Research Center. They already have the poster so they wouldn’t buy it. Does anyone know any forums, groups, clubs, that have Buick Reatta Enthusiasts in them that might want to buy this poster? I really need the money and would like to sell this poster. Only club I can’t afford to join at the moment is Buick Club of America. Any other is good, I would greatly appreciate the help.

DEB7EF8D-F0E5-49DE-A41B-34D5A1A28D96.jpeg

C32C0517-1367-4AEB-9AFE-8C9C7D30FC75.jpeg

Edited by 89RegalBuick (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Another option is to just contact Marck Barker (East Coast Reatta Parts).  If he isn’t interested in taking it off your hands, he may be able to point you in the right direction.  Of course, the Reatta forum is also a good option.

There is a Reatta group on Facebook, but you have to request membership and have it granted...perhaps more effort than desired just to sell a poster.  

Good luck.

• Like 1