1937 Chrysler Imperial AIRFLOW COUPE with Overdrive

I'm selling my awesome completely rust free, very fast 8 cylinder Imperial Airflow Coupe in almost completely original condition. Needs nothing. The overdrive allows very high speeds and works flawlessly. I have owned 125 prewar classics and this is certainly the fastest, smoothest, most dependable car I have ever owned. The Imperials had the big straight 8 cylinder motors. Everything on this car works, even the wipers and gauge! When was the last time you owned a car where the gas gauge actually worked? A brand new 6V electric fuel pump and turn signals were added. The interior is believed to be original. The engine compartment has never been detailed. Same with the undercarriage, other than a hot pressure wash @ 3000 psi just 2 weeks ago. This car leaks no oil at all. Hydraulic brakes are new for safety reasons. Whitewalls are 2 months old. This is truly a time capsule and the most reliable car you will ever own. Partial trades considered. 3 window 40's Coupes that are not Ford or Chevy are put to the front of my wish list.  For full description and lots of photos, here's my Hemmings ad link:      https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/chrysler/airflow/2174852.html       $118,000 OBO

image.thumb.png.d6e99e8bd4f14bcb9343455b5ee925d7.png

image.thumb.png.bdbea8c9eba7ea5d59d47e63e589e7c2.png

111111111192 002.JPG

111111111111111167 021.JPG

Edited by 34studepres (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...