1937/8 Steering wheel trim question

bhemi

I bought a 1938 wheel on eBay with horn ring. As I understand it I need a a center cap (medallion), a plastic escutcheon and then a chrome bezel over those. I see the chrome bezels often but never the plastic escutcheon. Has it been reproduced? 

11 hours ago, bhemi said:

It's the plastic part I seek. 

Skip Boyer reproduces most of the interior plastic pieces including the horn ring plastic. Last email address I had for him was richboy2@comcast.net  or 717-632-0670 Eastern time zone.

Carl

• Thanks 1

On 10/9/2018 at 8:18 PM, 1937-44 said:

Skip Boyer reproduces most of the interior plastic pieces including the horn ring plastic. Last email address I had for him was richboy2@comcast.net  or 717-632-0670 Eastern time zone.

Carl

Thanks Carl. I will check that. 

On 10/9/2018 at 8:18 PM, 1937-44 said:

Carl

I got a nice reply from Richard. I need to get some more pieces in order to use his services.

"WE MOUNT YOUR PIECE ON YOUR HARDWARE FOR A $5 FEE PLUS THE PRICE OF THE PART PLUS SHIPPING,. IN THIS CASE IT IS $49.75 + $5 + $6.75. SEND THE CONTACT PLATE, INNER RING AND CENTER MEDALLION PLUS CHECK PAYABLE TO KAREN BOYER TO BOYERS RESTORATIONS 1348 CARLISLE PIKE HANOVER PA 17331" 

• Like 1