Cadilac V16 Parts for sale

Davlet

Davlet given the confusion around your listings and whose cars and parts these are maybe you should clarify your relationship with Dick Shappy? There are multiple threads going on where people who know Dick are calilng him and he says he doesnt know anything about what your doing. Dick Shappy is well known and liked so people are going to be protective so if this is a relationship your building you shold make sure everyone knows what your doing and that you have permission.

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2018 at 8:57 AM, billorn said:

Davlet given the confusion around your listings and whose cars and parts these are maybe you should clarify your relationship with Dick Shappy? There are multiple threads going on where people who know Dick are calilng him and he says he doesnt know anything about what your doing. Dick Shappy is well known and liked so people are going to be protective so if this is a relationship your building you shold make sure everyone knows what your doing and that you have permission.

I do work with Dick and have 100% permission from Dick for advertising his cars and Parts for sale.

There are a lot of people who was trying to sell his cars but never did.

If anyone would like to know and talk to me personally I am open for any conversation. 24/7 My cell is 414 six three O 2853 

Thank you Bill 

Thank you

Dav.

Edited by Davlet (see edit history)