Tail lens assembly for sale

Fox W.

Years ago I bought a tail lens from some guy who was selling them as fully restored and such.  Well it came with a far, far worse polishing job than I can do myself, and a couple broken retainers due to poor shipping.  I've fixed the retainers with epoxy and I restored the polycarbonate properly so it really looks good now.   The letters will need replacement if you want perfection.   I'll take pics soon.  But just wondering who would want it and what it's worth?  I don't mind low-ball offers, I don't need it.. I ended up having my own restored, which I was told I couldn't do, but that wasn't true, my original came back like new.

Thanks.

I need to find a box for it, if I pack it right then I think it will make it just fine.  The problem is shipping cost yeah.  I'll try to get an estimate, and I'll let it go cheap because I don't need it and it's mostly just taking up space.. I'm not trying to make money off it.

Not long ago I priced the shipping on a complete tail-light assembly.  I had it packed up at UPS for $35.  This is from memory but I believe they wanted more than $250. to ship it (if they box it and ship it they guarantee it),  USPS wanted about $200.,  and Greyhound around $100.  You get what you pay for.:blink: