2019 National Meet Host Hotel Rates

Smartin

So I just booked a room at the Sheraton Midwest City...and the BCA registration form and flyer all state  $119 per night.  The person on the phone is adamant that there is nothing less than $152 per night, even with the club block of rooms.  Has anyone else booked a room yet?  And where is the discrepancy?

Don't know where the discrepancy is but we booked before the end of June and got the $119. Rate were you working with a  sales  rep from a website or directly from the sales office personnel at the hotel?

I’m pretty sure I got the rates, but was forced to book two rooms for the five of us. The youngest will be 19. This seems to be getting more frequent rather than being able to get a cot or a rollaway bed.  Sigh.

I’m almost hoping someone has a job that doesn’t allow them to come to the meet so I can go down to one room.

• Like 1

Pete and I were there this past weekend to finalize some of the meet issues.  We were told then that the Sheraton (Host Hotel) was almost sold out.  We have the entire hotel except for a few rooms held back for employees, etc.  Perhaps they were selling you a room that was out of the block we had reserved.  However, every room, including ones from the alternate hotels are supposed to be $119 per night.  I'll try to find out what is going on.

• Like 1

As suspected, all the BCA rooms are booked at the Sheraton host hotel.  They just gave you a room at the normal rates.  To anyone reading this, please call the alternate hotels listed on the registration form. All of these hotels are just as nice, are within walking distance of the Sheraton (no streets or highways to cross), and will give you the same $119 room rate, with breakfast included.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2