WTB Carter AFB 3646 WTB

kreed

Ken,

"The Carb King" Jon Hargrove, has a 3646 listed on his website under Carbs for sale.

Thecarburetorsjop.com

On the home page of his website, find the link - carburetors.

When you click on it, you'll have other menu choices.  The carbs for sale are listed alphabetically, then chronologically.

It will either be rebuilt or a rebuildable core.  If it's to be rebuilt, get a kit from Jon. His kits are tailored specifically to the carb number, they're not one size fits all zip-kits

Ed

Talked to Jon - great guy ! 150,000 carbs in stock ! But..... No 3646 as separate carb . Does have one in combo with a 3645 on a dual intake manifold which we are discussing so... If anyone has a good 3646 gathering dust , I'm your guy. Thanks 

KReed

ROA 14549

Problem solved ! Jon came through for me . If you need carb advice , this is the guy!, Highly recommend . 

KReed

ROA 14549

PS . If anyone needs a dual intake manifold and / or a front slave  Carter AFB.3645 , I have one and will make them a reasonable deal . 

15 hours ago, RivNut said:

I invited Jon to speak at the Overland Park ROA event and he accepted.  Someone did not think that he'd fit into the tech session so I had to call Jon back and advise him of the same. ?

Our loss . 

KReed

ROA  14549

• Like 1