Need help identifing this body

Why does anyone drag an old car home? for the history of it, to keep the past alive, or for the challenge.

Reason I dragged it home is its a part of history and a part of my family. I have heard stories all my life about how my grandparents took their touring car out to Cali during the depression to pick peaches. So I figured this was their car (found out after digging it up it wasn't) but either way its a part of history that I love and if I can resurect a car rather than letting it rust even more thats my decision.

Just funnin' you a little bit...I have dragged home even worse for the same reasons..including a Packard body that washed out of a streambed in Minnesota and is now dying a slow but dignified death in my back lot...

The rear fenders were connected to the tub so I know those match. And the lights and front fender were the right distance in front of that with the cowl between them so the way it was laying looked like its the same body. I took the cowl 2 years earlier thats why they aren't in the pic. There is 1 pic of a rear fender that came from the other car body, so that may be the one you are talking about, but it looks identical to the others that were on the tub, at least they do to me.

But thanks for looking and helping me out. I appreciate it.

Is there anyone else out there that can help me in identifying this body? I am thinking it may be a Dodge Brothers due to the ridge on the front fenders. As I have been told its neither a Ford or Chevy. confused.gif

Guest Stllrng.

Well, I'm not sure what you have there, perhaps it is one of the many independants. But I can tell you, that absolutely with out a doubt, it is NOT a Dodge Brothers ! This I am certain of, as I have a couple of them myself and they are not even close to what you have. Good luck and keep trying!

Well after doing some more searching, the fenders and the cowl are resembling a Buick more than the DB, (Damn, I have enough Buicks already. wink.gif ) But still not sure, I know for sure that the ford and chevy are ruled out, not even close on the fenders and the DBs from the ones I have see the rear fender is too wide for that. So looks like another buick in the family, If anyone has any other ideas I would appreciate hearing them