Looking for radiator for 1924 Dodge Bros

Eclector

Looking for a resource to replace the radiator in a 1924 Dodge Bros Roadster. Used to dealing with Fords and Chevys where product is readily available but having a difficult time locating any radiator resource for Dodge. I did see that Brassworks offers something but it is custom built with a substantial lead time and cost. Looking for other options. Thanks

Edited by Eclector
Replaced wrong text (see edit history)

If you can find a real radiator shop they should be able to re-core your existing radiator (they just re-use the tanks and hose fittings).  I had it done at the place below and had a choice between original-style round tube or a more modern (and efficient) flat tube design.  The round tube option cost was almost 2X that of the flat tube.  This was ~4 years ago and it has held up well and the car always runs cool.  I would think you could find a place with similar capabilities in the Chicago met area.

https://www.autorepairworcesterma.com/

Had mine redone for the 28 Dodge. Took it to a good old fashioned family run radiator shop. It wasn't cheap but well worth the cost. Was finished in about a week. Cost $800 Canadian. Go with an industrial core. It has the widest spacing and flat cooling fins instead of the modern zigzag style

On 7/26/2018 at 12:29 AM, MikeC5 said:

If you can find a real radiator shop they should be able to re-core your existing radiator (they just re-use the tanks and hose fittings).  I had it done at the place below and had a choice between original-style round tube or a more modern (and efficient) flat tube design.  The round tube option cost was almost 2X that of the flat tube.  This was ~4 years ago and it has held up well and the car always runs cool.  I would think you could find a place with similar capabilities in the Chicago met area.

https://www.autorepairworcesterma.com/

They look like a really professional shop, Mike.  My only reservation would be the distance involved.  I won't ever complain about going a bit further to get stuff done again.?