1928 Chrysler 52

Hello everyone, 

My Grand Dad has a 1928 Chrysler Model 52 that he and the family used on the farm through his childhood. He has been slowly working on getting it running again but has been find a problem in wiring the ignition. He can find nothing in manuals beyond 1930. I am just beginning looking myself, but I am visiting at the moment and was hoping to help him make some progress. Any info on even a place to start would be greatly appreciated. 

Sasha39, thank you! This is a start at least as a gentleman here in Nebraska whom specializes in Chrysler has no literature before 1930. I have ordered one of those from eBay. 

Still hoping to find some direction for this before this could arrive so that I might help him with it while I am visiting. 

Edited by chadly_21 (see edit history)

9 hours ago, chadly_21 said:

Maok, thank you. However, this doesn't appear to be the ignition wiring but the distribution to the generatir. Am I not seeing this properly? 

Oops, sorry mate. I uploaded the wrong page.?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, maok said:

I follow the real Aussie footy - AFL.

Well if that's the case Go the Swannies! to the rest of the Forum sorry Gentlemen we're just talking about football, any excuse to have a go at a Qeenslander Hey!

Cheers maok! by the way how's the engine going?  

Edited by Sasha39 (see edit history)
  • Like 1