Are the strut mounts different?

ski.dive

• Ronnie changed the title to Are the strut mounts different?

According to Rock Auto the front and rear struts are the same for the 1989 and the 1990 Reatta

According to Rock Auto the rear strut mounts are the same for the 1989 and the 1990 Reatta

Acording to Rock Auto the front strut mounts are different for the 1989 and the 1990 Reatta

I do not know why.

1 hour ago, ski.dive said:

Are the strut mounts different?

On EBAY, the strut mounts for the 1990 are only $12.00 and for the 88-89 the strut mounts are $40.00

It would be helpful if you would add the model year of your Reatta(s) to your signature line so we don't always have to ask what model year you are talking about when you post. Here's how: HOW TO EDIT YOUR SIGNATURE LINE

BTW, The front struts in your photo on facebook are for an '88 model. They are different from other model years although they might work. I don't know.

48 minutes ago, DAVES89 said:

According to Rock Auto the front and rear struts are the same for the 1989 and the 1990 Reatta

Acording to Rock Auto the front strut mounts are different for the 1989 and the 1990 Reatta

I do not know why.

Like I said=

On EBAY, the strut mounts for the 1990 are only $12.00 and for the 88-89 the strut mounts are $40.00 ???