Help me put a picture in place of green "C"

Can someone tell me how to put this square picture where the green square with a "C" is ? I don't speak computereese , and have everything on , and do everything with my mini iPad. I will not feel insulted or diminished if someone does it for me if I continue confused. Thanks ,    - Carl 

image.jpeg

At the far upper right of this page, click the little down arrow next to your name and choose "profile"

When your profile page opens, go over to the left, to the green square "c" next to your name. Click on the little gray box in the lower left corner of the green square. A page should open with options to upload a photo, or link one from the Internet.

I have been there many times , always hit a wall. I don't understand these computers , or the words , but I try all options linked by the little gray box. Maybe someone can talk me through it. I know you are pretty busy , but please call me if you have time. Thanks for trying to help. Is this something a moderator can do for me ? Of course that is a pic of my '24 Cad. I don't think I have posted that pic before. I really hope to put at least another 1000 miles on it this Summer. I know you can double-clutch a crashbox. This old thing drives well , and is great fun for everyone. Let's go !    - CC 

WOW ! What a happy surprise when I fired up the mini' today ! Thank you Matthew ! I should have given up earlier and sought help ! I guess that is an example of : what is it called ? Anyway there might be a word for the syndrome which makes some males of our species hesitant to ask for directions when they need navigation assistance. I am in that category too. Thanks again ! I REALLY like the way it turned out. There is still enough resolution to read the "Cadillac" script !    ?.     - Carl 

P.S.  I have found it a waste of time to ask for verbal directions from anyone less than early 30s of age. They quite simply do not have the vocabulary , nor spatial ded-reckoning abilities of us old timers. But , taking a tip from the technically gifted , I AM starting to use the GPS feature of this remarkable device.   - CC 

• Like 1