Rick Hoover Party Wed Oct. 9

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

The last time I emailed Rick he was planning to host the DF get together again. Who is interested and coming? Who wants to chip in? He has bought the snacks the past two years. laugh.gif

I'll be there again next year... might need a ride from the swap meet field.

I'd be glad to chip in for snacks. Let me know how much.

Thanks to Rick for hosting us again. Last year was a great time.

Steve, what shape is your 59 Metropolitan in? The reason I ask is I'm in the process of buying a 57, one that I owned 12 years ago.....a real fun car!!

Hi Everyone,

Yes, the shop will be open again on the Wednesday night of Hershey for all those DFer's that would like to attend the DF get together. As in the past, we made it at 7:00PM, but I hope be back in Middletown from the show fields sometime before 6PM. Everyone is welcome!

For those of you who have not been here in the past, just let me know here on the forum, or e-mail me at rahoover@att.net and I'll e-mail you a map bringing you to the shop from Hershey.

Hope you can come!

Rick Hoover

Would love to visit and contribute - would be great to put faces and personalities with the handles in the DF.

Would you please post a map - how far from the show fields? Gotta figure a ride since our rig on the fields will be permanent til we pull out Saturday evening.

• 3 weeks later...